Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming Required for *67

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincyb

Vendor
May 6, 2004
US
Hi,
We have a Merlin Magix system, and we would like to be able to use *67. When I dial it, however, I'm getting waved off. The phone guys that installed our system have left us high and dry, so I'm trying to do this myself. I have some level of skill in programming through WinSPM and SocketSPM... So if someone could point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

That is restricted from being dialed for a reason.

To unrestrict it could open your system up for toll fraud.

To tell you how to eliminate that, a more "Formal" correspondence would have to be done.

You can find my email and then we can talk.

Check your 'Disallow' tables (probably 7) and either remove the '*' or go to the 'Disallow To' and remove your extension number from the list. You may want to do a Print of both to make sure the '*' is not in any other list, and if you want to open it for everyone, or just specific extensions.

franke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back