Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibceptor

Vendor
Feb 24, 2004
US
I am programming a new Option 11, it won't let me add the NPS, nnx in load 90, when I tell it net, it tells me net data block not built, where do I build that?

You build the net_data block in load 15 and prt it in load 21.

i2007

you'll also want to look at load 87, all the prompts that contain x, sets max limits for many options, i would prt the cdb and take note of each field that you'll need to address, net data, is a catch and so is att data, a lot of opts you'll need later will need to be allowed in the att block

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

The ATT data? I don't even have a console, I looked through that but don't really see what I need there. I tried going to 87 but it tells me CDP data block does not exist, I am trying new but it wont do it.

Go to LD 86 and build your ESN data block then LD 87 and build your NCTL (network controls)data block. Then you should be able to build everything else you need.

even without a 2250 i still build an att data block, take a glance at the opt's that are controlled in that block

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back