Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming projects online - any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

pghTech

Technical User
Jul 19, 2006
US
I was hoping to see if anyone knew of any C++ online projects (particularly C++ but not limited to)where groups are looking for programmers to help work on designated parts of the project.

I am not looking particularly for a game project, but as an example, I know allot of time groups form online to work on a game modification and are looking for people to take up helping certain aspects of the game modification. Allot of times this is more on the art and design, but as an example does anyone know of either a site location, key words for searching (besides the obvious) or any direction of where I might find any type of project.

I am looking to get involved with such a project which can help hown my C++ knowledge and have a chance to work within a group on a project. Any suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back