Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming overlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

CableMonkey

Technical User
Sep 26, 2002
US
Where can I get the programming overlay for a 4424LD+? I’ve looked online but can’t seem to find one.

Well, if you are only looking for the G H I..X Y Z I can send a copy of one of my DESI STRIP Spread Sheets specific to that.

It doesn't really have one like a Partner........

Well... you do get an overlay with a new system, but it's not like the Partner. Like merlinman says it mostly has the A,B,c's on it. I will try to post a copy later.

Since the 4424 has a large well lit display, doesn't that kind of take care of the need for an overlay?

Pepperzgm at gmail dotte comm

Um, the overlay shows you where the letters g through z are located on the line keys. The old 20L sets had the letters molded into the plactic under the desi's.

You might simply take the existing desi's out of the phone, turn them over, and pencil in the letters. Turn them back over when done programming, there they're there for future programming sessions.

I was trying to find one because the receptionist will need to start changing the labeling for extensions. I was just trying to make it really easy for her because she gets confused easily.

TTT, I like your suggestion. I already have the desi strip in an excel format for 44xx phones. I guess I can just print a new desi with the associated letters next to each button or on the back. Thanks.

Then use double sided tape and put the LETTERS under the Normal Desis.

That's my 2 cents....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back