Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming new line on Merlin Magix 515A

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkesting

IS-IT--Management
Apr 14, 2003
US
I have inherited support for a Merlin Magix 515A. I need to add a new line to the system, and I have run the line into "Line 816" on the unit.

I was in the system config, and when I add the line to my own extension, it seems to work fine. I try to add the line to an extension in another office and I can call out on the line, but incoming calls don't seem to work. When I look at the button on the phone it is labeled "Line 816 -N". Should it have a -I behind it instead, and if so, how do I change that?

Also, on a third extension that I try to add the line to, the button it shows up on comes up as "Pool 70 -N" and all I get on that button is a busy signal.

Any help you guys can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I covered the pool issue at AUCommunity - to change the -N line to -I, Spkr, #00, press the line button, dial *37, Spkr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back