Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming methods in Panasonic TES824 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davechihuas

Technical User
May 26, 2011
MX
Hi guys,

I have some questions about Panasonic TES824.....
Is possible to programm it via cli? like using Hyperterminal?
Is possible to programm it via ssh o GUI?

I know I can programm it using a PT from port 1, but it is possible to use an analog port with a non-Panasonic phone (let say from port 5) to do some programming?

My questions are because I want to run some scripts to automate some programming. Also, I am wondering if it is possible to send DTMF from the computer using an analog extension(connected to my PC Modem)in order to programm the Panasonic TES824.
The only problem I can see here is I dont know what is the DTMF of the "Program Button"..... Does any one know the DTMF code for Program Button?

I hope I can express myself in an understandable way.
I know all of you guys are the experts so I would appreciate your thoughts about this.
Thank you.
Regards.

Dave.

Why try and re-invent the wheel?
Panasonic have a windows based maintenance console for programming the TES 824 already

In order,

1. No, it programs from a Windows based Maintenance Console or a phone connected to Jack 01, or the Maintenance console using the built-in modem port.

No.

The program button doesn't have a 'dtmf' equivalent, it sends data down the data port.

LkEErie

LkEErie:

Thank you very much for your kind response. Now with this on mind, I can try to work with a different perspective.
Regards.

Davechihuas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back