Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

programming issue (opt 81c)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kontokid

Technical User
Apr 6, 2006
US
Greetings,

I have a received a request from a manager on-site, that she would want to be able to listen in on conversations from workers in her area from her phone(3904)She said she had this feature on her phone,but is not there now. We have a 81c. Can anybody assist me on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Richie.C

She needs an observe key and needs to have spv in her cls. When she hits the observe key on her phone she will enter the position ID of the phone she wants to listen in on.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

no, but I believe I need to add POA in class of serv,

If you add POA and the the extensions of the people she wants to listen to on her phone that will work. Just remember when she hits the key she will be on the call with them so make sure she uses a headset with a MUTE Button.

Ty Hawks, it is working/and I advised her on using mute button when listening in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back