Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming inc-call-handling for a trunk group in Session Manager 6.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

navy1

Programmer
Dec 29, 2005
US
We used to use Comm Mgr/ASA to program inc-call-handling on an ISDN trunk group but now we've moved to Session Manager for administration. In SM I can find the trunk group under Network and can edit its members but WHERE can you access the inc-call-handling table as I need to add some numbers? Thanks

I've never seen this done in Session Mgr. It's always done in the CM. There is one area where you manipulate digits in System Manager. it's called Routing, then click on Dial Patterns. but not sure you'll find what you're looking for.

If your trunks are pri/ analogue make the changes in cm as stated , if you have moved to sip pstn trunks the post above is correct and you can manipulate digits there in a similar fashion to inc treatment tables

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

I found in SM, under Communications Manager there is Element Cut Through. Using that I can reach the inc-call-handling screen to change/add info. Thanks for all the replies to my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back