Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming help/guide for ITP-5100 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigHall

IS-IT--Management
Jan 13, 2006
US
My phone vendor has failed me catastrophically. I have been working feverishly to get this system stable (Samsung 7200s with BroadVox SIP trunks). I think I have most of it locked down, but some of the final pieces of the puzzle are the remote ITP-5100 series phones. We changed the IP addresses of the system and I need to know how to change the IP that the phones look for when connected to the internet. I am assuming that I will use the router IP and I have forwarded the appropriate ports in the firewall. I just need to know how to make that change on the phones (for a start at least). Any help, or links to Samsung documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Craig

If you power the phone off, and then reboot it holding down the * key, you should get into the set-up menu. If you choose easy set-up, the field you need to change to the new external IP address will be the server address

Thank you Cat, much appreciated.

Also, I am trying to establish a remote connection to the DM using the Officeserve Device manager v4.60b and it just hangs after I put in a password. I dont think it gets through at all.

I have:
TCP port 21
TCP port 5003
TCP port 5090
and TCP ports 6001-6002 pointed to the processor. Is there anything that I am missing? Your help is greatly appreciated.

For remote access to the MP20, you should only need 5003 & 5090 as you have already done, you know they changed the default password when they brought out 4.60?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back