Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming changes not getting to desksets

Status
Not open for further replies.

grod1

Programmer
Jul 16, 2009
US
I have a CM 6.0 and for some reason the programming changes that I have been making for the last couple of days have not populated the the deskphones.When I open up an extension the changes are reflected in the CM but the phone will not show those changes on the display. Tried to reset deskphone in the web interface and by disconnecting the data cable but still no changes. Reset the Publisher using the "utils system restart" hoping that would solve the problem. Got alot of changes to be made but cant get them to the user's phone. Any suggestions?

Try this. Register a phone with the publisher instead of a subscriber. make a change to it and see if it takes. If it does then you have a db replication issue. That was common with version 6.0. There is a procedure on how to reset the replication but that will be short term resolution and the issue will come back if that's what it is. Upgrading would be the fix.
OF course make sure it is not a TFTP issue first as pndscm suggested.

You can also try rebooting the subscriber and see if that takes care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back