Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Programming and hardware questions, Single Line Phone, can not dial out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

admtct1

Technical User
Nov 12, 2013
US
Venders,

I have a few questions for programming and hardware installation. Looking for some advice and support..

System Info: 3 Co Lines, 3 Stations and 1 Single line phone with a paging system

1.) All the above is working as it should except the Single Line Phone (Station 148, using a standard cordless phone) does not have access to outside dial tone. Can you give me some direction?
2.) I am looking to add Music On Hold device (MP3), how would that tie into the system on the punch down, I believe it punches down on a CO line, not share what one to use.. Can you help?

Thanks again for any advice givin

1. Put all working CO lines into a unique line group, remove non-equipped lines from group. Add access to the line group for station 148. Dial 9 for outside call.
2. There is usually a MOH pair on first station block. It is spelled out fairly clearly in manual exactly where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back