Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

programmator reactivation question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobMCT

IS-IT--Management
Sep 11, 2000
US
my small company has a TD1232 and a laptop with programmator software to work with it. The original person who maintained this is long gone. I know the software was purchased and licensed because I've actually seen it in use here several times. However, now its my turn to try and make phone system changes but know one knows the programmator password. We've tried just about all the combinations we can think of that might have been used with no success.

So, for my stupid question: does anyone know of any way to allow a reset or recapture of the stored password on this program facility? I really don't want to repurchase the software when its already been purchased, paid for and used already.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks

get a hold of the guy who wrote the software from the web site and tell him you story.personally i wouldn't bother all that program does is cause problems!

cwc3 when i started reading your post
get a hold of the guy who wrote the software from the web site and ( you should have said (strangle him) ...

hey just think about how many repair calls thru the year
you've got because of this BoZo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back