Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

programm 2 more lines on nortel ics compact system

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskerman11

Technical User
Jun 10, 2013
US
have a programming isuue with a nortel compact isc system it has 4 lines on the phones want to add 2 lines to system the pinout is correct and they are not appearing on the phones they show up as lines 31 an 32 on phones instead of lines 5 an 6 tried to rename lines is line programming no luck any help appreciated

31 and 32 are correct for line 5 and 6. Set the phones to appear only or appear and ring for lines 031 and 032. rename line 031 as LINE005 and line 032 as LINE006.

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

thanks so much will try that i can programm from any extension right

yes i figured out how to rename the lines but cant find where to add lines on system i know its not under lines or system programming but cant seem to find out where any input please thanks

terminals & sets > line access

Marv ccna
telemarvlogosmall.gif

Sales, Installation & Service for Norstar, BCM, Samsung & Allworx Serving Ottawa and Eastern Ontario since 1990

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back