Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

programing voice mail tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Jan 3, 2009
US
having a problem programing a voice mail time table in a bcm50 3.0 software for small business with 5 press offs. Do i need a second time table if i want to program the after hours/nonbusiness recording and apply it only to the 2nd time table?? i am having problems lineing up the times for "morning, "afternoon", "evening" and "non-busines" along with the company main and secondary greetings in time table 1. I realize you can change the greetings for time of the day/night but it is not working the way i thought it should.

All done in one greeting table.
Morn-after-eve-non-have a monday thru sunday.Say monday morn open at 8am you want greeting 1 to play during the day set the morn greet 1 to 8 am aft to 12pm with greet 1 close at 5 set eve at 4pm gret 1 and non at 5pm with closed greeting 2 set every day the same times except sat and sunday if closed set at 12am across the board for the 2 days then mon morn at 8 am will play greet 1.

An example of above in a way, what you are looking for asuming you have same daytime greeting all day long (Grtg #1) and separate Night Time (Grtg #2):

AA/Table/1/Morning ....tell it to use Greeting 1
AA/Table/1/Afternoon ....tell it to use Greeting 1
AA/Table/1/Evening ....tell it to use Greeting 1**
AA/Table/1/Non-Business ....tell it to use Greeting 2

**Note if you are not using F982 to close the business then use Greeting 2 for Evening.

For weekend I usualy program Sat and Sun = Morning 12:01 AM, Afternoon 12:02 AM, Evening 12:03 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back