Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

programing agent phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie5

Technical User
Jun 15, 2011
US
hi experts,
i need your help of how to program agent phone, i only know normal extension no expericence of agent phones and has been requested to convert an existing extension to agent phone
where to begin , how to check the range it begins in 7800 this is an existing config. the systems is Cs1000 with NCC6.0
KEY 00 ACD 7800 0 7145
AGN
01 SCR 7845 87 MARP
02 NRD
03 MSB
thank you for your valuable time.

Not too hard. Just print out a sample phone. Things you need to program:

1. In the CLS you need either AGN or SPV so the system will know whether or not it is an agent or supervisor.

2. Key 0 ACD 7800 0 7145

of course 7800 is the queue and 7145 is the position id. Other than that just use the sample phone as a template.

Position ID's are just like extensions when programmed, you can print Unused DNS and find available numbers to use for the Position IDs.

thank you janaya, so how i program position ID's which laod will i use to see available and to program,
for the CC6 symposium what is required to do.
thanks for your help.

You just program them on Key 0.

KEY 0 acd xxxx 0 yyyy (xxxx is the ACDN and yyyy is the POS ID.)

If you need a list of available POS IDs, just get them from LD 20.

req: prt
type: ludn
cust: 0
DN: <cr>

It will show you all DNS

thank you Janaya
it is working i also want to record call and to change AST to 00 01 and IPAG to 1 which load will i use. thanks

Hi,

i am unable to record calls of IP phone 2004 even after changing AST to 00 01 and IPAg 1, it is an acd setup
system in use
CS1000e
CC6.0
callparrot telstrat.
any help appreciated.

Newbie...

You can do it all in LD 11 or LD 20.

If it's a supervisor phone, make sure you do CLS SPV

AST and IAPG settings are dependent upon the CTI you're using.

To explain anything much further than this, I STRONGLY recommend getting your Nortel/Avaya vendor to come out and help...

Post a print of the phone you built. AST for basic ACD should be the 0 key and the key with the main extension on it, (ie 0 3)I believe, though that is going back a lot of years now!If I remember correctly though, this is more for the system to monitor the phone and not deliver a call if either line is busy .... but like I said, it has been a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back