Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Program KX-TDA50 extension to forward to TVA50 voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

trudawg

Technical User
Feb 22, 2007
US
Hey guys. Panasonic is not my strong suite, however I was tasked with installing a TDA50/TVA50 at my bosses house.
I got everything installed via management console but the system does not forward to voicemail on no answer.
He would like an auto-attendant type VM greeting with the option for callers to select 1 for him and 2 for his wife's mailbox.
Do I need to set each extension to fwd to ext. 500, or can it be done from the trunk level.
Any assistance getting on the right track would be greatly appreciated!

if you have a group setup for calls coming in to ring on a few phones then setup that group numbers voice mail box with personal AA. you can set dial 1 for him and 2 for his wife and in that mailbox setting you select 1 to mailbox and the extension he uses and 2 to his wife's mailbox

Thanks for the prompt response. Incoming calls currently rings on all extensions, which is what he wants. Would I have to add all extensions to a group in order to achieve the desired results? Any insight on how to do this?

If the calls ring all phones they must be in a group already

How to do I get calls to forward to voicemail on no answer after about 7-10 rings?

Yes I do have the maintenance console for both TDA/TVA50. I just need some guidance setting up Auto Attendant with an initial greeting, then press 1 to leave a voice-mail for Ann, and press 2 to leave a voice-mail for Bob.
I believe I have the correct programing format for the PBX (pictured below)
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
AAconfigurationscreenshot_zps6f4e6386.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back