Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Program Button to make calls out 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jermiester7

Technical User
Apr 14, 2009
CA
Hello, I have a Norstar M7310 phone on a nortel system I think its a call pilot. I want to program one of the button as a out button to make calls out without having to have a user to type in 9 before their number they want to dial out. Please help, new at this position. Thanks Jerry

Thanks for the most helpful information, just saved me a $80 visit by our phone guy to do what took 20 seconds with your helpful information.

Just so you know what this feature does..

Feature 64x - button access to line pool with access code x. If the line pool access code was 71, then the feature would be 6471..

Just wanna make sure this is understood as sometimes 9 is not the pool access code. And that this ONLY works with pool access codes and not destination codes which has to do with routing..

--DB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back