Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

program a button to control toggle time profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPOFF

IS-IT--Management
Nov 20, 2011
HK
Can i assign a button to enable/disable time profile? or I have to use hunt group enable/disable to toggle the flow?

thank you

Use the Out Of Service option for a group and route the calls to another group.

intrigrant, thanks for your help. But after i did OOS button, there will no time profile in manager, instead i have create calendar at VMPro??

regards

You did not mention VMPro, wait for Gunnar to respond, he really is in love with VMPro....[tongue]
I hardly use the calendar option in VM Pro because the time profiles and groupsettings in IP Office can handle almost all needs for time shifts and exceptions can easily be controlled with button programming of the phone (with R9.1 it even becomes a lot better).
Then in VM Pro I create a module for each time profile.

But after I did OOS button, there will no time profile in manager, instead I have create calendar at VMPro??

Yes there will, it will not effect the time profile other than temporary overriding it. :)

Ha Ha, yes I'm quite fond of the VMPro [love2]
But on simple calender setups, I use Time Profiles in ICR as well.
(IPO outranks any server I know in uptime)

For more complex opening hours, like scheduling holidays for the next 10 years with overrides, or alternating biweekly schedule, I do that in VMPro.

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back