Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Profile Document access

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishkake

MIS
Feb 11, 2004
GB
Hello again! Its me, the man with a never ending supply of Lotus Notes problems...

Trying to use a profile document, but it won't work! Its simple stuff, done it loads of times before, cam eon here for inspiration as to my mistake.

There's only one profile, no username stuff, and its accessed by a button in the view called "Edit Config" which does this:

@Command([EditProfile]; "frmProfile")

This works, and if you save it, the changes are saved for the next time you click the button. Then in my form, I have a Dialog List field with this as the formula for choices:

@GetProfileField("frmProfile"; "prfListSections")

prfListSections is a text field, with multiple values enabled, which seems to work fine. But the dialog list is empty...

Ah forget it, I just shoved the results into a computed field and drew it from there, that'll do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back