Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Product UI launch from unicenter

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxan

Programmer
Apr 21, 2002
US
Hi,

Anyone worked on a UI launch for their product from within CA Unicenter ? I need to be able to do this on Windows 2000 and also for Sun Solaris and I am working with Unicenter TND 3.0.

Please advise. Thanks,
Krishna

Hello

We launch Internet Explorer from an icon in the 2DMap. Do you need something like that?

Regards
Leandro

If you can provide a bit more info on what exactly you are trying to do, it would help.

The way I read your post, you want to launch an application from Unicenter, but is that based on events that have ocurred, or based on you double clicking an icon, or right clicking an icon and choosing it out of the context menu that comes up?

Hi All,

Never mind, I have figured this one out. Thanks for all the responses.

If you are interested, what I'm currently doing is configuring the buttons in the Event Console so that if the user just clicks on a particular icon, I launch the application. Unfortunately, we cannot name this icon with our own label. That part will have to be documented in the guides.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back