Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Product Converts Access to VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

elizabeth

IS-IT--Management
Sep 16, 1999
US
I just came across a product that converts Access to VB. I haven't used this myself but thought it might be useful to someone as I've seen a couple of questions about this in this forum and the Access forum.<br>
<br>
Please post if you have any experience with this.<br>
<br>
<A HREF=" TARGET="_new">

Seems interesting, but i cant see any point where i'd ever use it since i never made an Acess program(didnt even know you could make a program in Access, unless its like thru a form). Whenever I need to get ahold of an Access database i just use ADO and bunch of SQL command(it helps to make the query in Access, then look at SQL view to find the SQL string for it) <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in , or have messed with : VC++, Borland C++ Builder, VJ++6(starting),VB-Dos, VB1 thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, Borland C++ 3(DOS), Borland C++ 4.5, HTML, ASP(somewhat), QBasic(least i didnt start with COBOL)

Karl, yes, you can write VBA code in Access behind forms and also independent modules that are called by forms, controls, or other modules, and store them within an Access application. I think the questions were asked by VB programmers who inherited an Access db and wanted to convert it. I believe this also converts Access Reports, and someone was asking about a bunch of reports they inherited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back