Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Procomm Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wire12

Technical User
Mar 23, 2011
US
I'm connected to the switch via my PC and can receive on my PC but when I type all that is dispalyed is the figure 2 no matter what key I press on the keyboard. Can anyone help and has anyone experience this problem.

Switch is a CS1000M Rel 4.5

Thanks

Gibblett....tried thank still no luck....thanks

Gibblett.....diconnected PC from switch and power down PC. Powered up PC and reconnect to switch. Procomm working fine.....did that yesterday and had no luck so I'm not sure what caused the problem....will keep an eye on it and if it happens again, I will post it.

Once again thanks.

what are you connected to? Are you on J21/J25 on the core, or are you connected via a TTY cable from the SDI card? It sounds like your settings are off a bit. Try connecting to the cores to see what you get with 9600/8//n/1

I've seen that several times where everything is working fine then all of a sudden you get the same character everytime you press a key. Log into the switch on a different TTY port, disable and out the TTY port having the problem, then rebuild it.

I'm connected to the SDI card but I will remember that if it happens again I will do like you said Telebub. Have printed a copy of this thread and placed in my Meridian folder.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back