Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Procomm Plus 4.7 Aspect Scripting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonpetry

Technical User
Apr 8, 2014
US
I have created a script that runs within PCPlus i.e. I can select script and run and it works. I need to be able to schedule as a task to run every 15 min. I only need code to start PCPlus within .was script so when I for example open file from any location it will open PCPlus and continue with script.

I think the best solution would be to use the waituntil command (with a few others that I'll discuss in a second) to wait for 15 minutes, use the execute command to launch your script, and then return back to the main script. You could assign the value of $LTIME to a long variable at the beginning of that script, add 15 minutes x 60 seconds to it, and then convert that long to string values using the ltimestrs command to get the values to feed to waituntil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back