Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Procomm for DOS download

Status
Not open for further replies.

kacrane

Vendor
Jul 25, 2006
US
trying to find where to download PROCOMM Plus V2.01, my pcsetup file is corrupted. Any ideas?

Wow. What OS are you using? I've never heard of anybody that was able to get a Procomm + version lower than 4.8 to work properly on any windows system using windows 7 or higher.

I'd suggest going on the lookout for a copy of 4.8 and becoming religious. It's tough to find them.

I have Procomm Plus32 for Windows (95) believe it or not, complete, books, box and all. Works well however:

I am looking for Procomm Plus for DOS 6.22 I have PBXs out there that I still use the DOS based program to dial into and communicate with. It works well. I keep a hard drive that is loaded with DOS and my files plus a program to slow down the processor. I change hard drives when I want to go back to Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back