Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Processing Options and Sequence

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepgrewal22

Instructor
May 2, 2005
I'm currently writing an external/third party application that connects to JD Edwards 8.10 via ODBC. My application has the ability to query (SQL) JD Edwards tables from all databases (SY, CTL, DD, OL, VL, DATA). It is crucial for me to be able to identify the Processing Options of an application (e.g.: P4210 | ZJDE0001). I'm a functional analyst when it comes to JDE, so JDE development is out of my league. I am hoping for a way to obtain the processing options and their sequence via SQL.

How can I obtain all of the processing options for an application|version and the GUI appearance sequence for these processing options? (Without having to go to IV.)

Deep Grewal
"Microsoft Works" - oxymoron

you might trying join and posting your question to jdelist.com. Very few JDE people are here,, and jdelist is devoted to nothing but oracle and jde.

I also added this post to jdelist.com. I was just hoping that redundancy would help a bit. Thanx for the suggestion!

Deep Grewal
"Microsoft Works" - oxymoron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back