Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Process has terminated abnormally : Howto clean up session to Domino

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterve

IS-IT--Management
Mar 19, 2000
NL
I wrote a small C# commandline/console application that connects to my R7 Domino server and runs "show server"

Script works fine, however after running the standalone tool (from a Windows command prompt), I start getting the following message in the Domino console every minute :

"Process <path to executable> has terminated abnormally"

According to the IBM technote at this is caused because the session is not propertly terminated

I have tried setting the session to Null and things like that, but I just cannot seem to find a way to properly close my session

the result is that, after running the tool every hour, the servers sometimes dies after a couple of days...

So my question is : how do I properly terminate & clean up my session with the Domino server in C#?

thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------
How can I believe in God when just last week I got my tongue caught in the roller of an electric typewriter?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back