Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Process Flows questions on SABE301

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxandy

Vendor
Apr 30, 2007
GB
Hi Guys,

I've recently passed SABE201, and am sitting SABE301 on Monday.

Now, I know better than to ask for examples of questions (I'm signed up to the confidentiality agreement also), but I wonder if anyone who has sat the SABE301 exam could tell me the format to expect for questions on Process Flows.

I'm just revising the material using the online course, and the appendix revisions (Test Process etc.) all seem to be point-and-click for the next item etc.

The SABE201 exam questions were multiple-choice, multiple possibility answers. Is SABE301 the same, or is it possible to get "click the next item on the architecture diagram" sort of question?

Any constructive answers gratefully received!!!

Cheers!!

Hi,
For SABE301, there is no Architecture diagram. The process flows will be stated in multiple choice (at least when I took the exam). For example, your answers will look like:

a) Process X, then Process Y, finally Process Z
b) Process Y, then Process X, finally Process Z
c) Process Z, then Process X, finally Process Y
d) Process Y, then Process Z, finally Process X

Most questions on the SABE 310 exam are multiple-correct answers, meaning a, b, c (or a and b) ( or a c and e), but the process flows question will be in the format above. (I noted very few T/F questions when I took it).

There is no diagram to work with, so process of elimination is key here (ie, if a server appears in the answer that you know isn't used in the process, you can safely eliminate it as the answer).

Good luck, and remember to review your answers before you submit your exam for grading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back