Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Procedure pointers and Intel Fortran

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortranGuy

Programmer
Jan 18, 2011
US
thread214-1594819

In reference to the thread above, the program given in the thread now works correctly on Intel Fortran 12.0 and later.

Mike Ross
Intel Fortran development

So is Intel Fortran 12 officially available? Or is that XE 2011?

--------------------------------------
Background: Chemical engineer, familiar mostly with MATLAB, but now branching out into real programming.

I looked at Intel Fortran, but the versioning is a little bit confusing: there is Visual Fortran Compiler Version 11.1 and then Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011 - this is probably the alias for Version 12.

Yes, Intel 12.0 is officially available. They changed the name of the compiler offerings to Composer to reflect the included other products for parallel programming and programming analysis. I apologize for the confusion.

Wonder if this one is like 11.1 - it will only install on P4 and above. It won't install on P2s and P3s. Guess I'll have to download it to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back