Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems with writing to a text comment from Microsoft Access VB 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickinbristol

Technical User
Oct 1, 2002
GB
I am trying to write to a text comment from VBA and have had only partial success

I am using the Acrobat 4.0 Type Library and have managed to transfer the text to the comment field using the setcontents() function of the CAcroPDAnnot class however I cannot make the field view update.

I know the text is there because when you double click the comment field it highlights the text and it becomes visable.

I have serched everywhere for documentation on this subject but can find no reference to this problem can anyone give me a clue as to how to overcome this problem

Much Abliged

Nickinbristol

Thanks Thomas I was begining to think I wasdoing something wrong. Can you tell me if there is any other way of placing text from an Access database form on a preformated pdf.

Nickinbristol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back