Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problems with the conversion utility from GHTrout site using office 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey101

MIS
Apr 24, 2009
CA
I am not sure if it is a setting issue with exec 2010 or what it is but when i try and run the dnb conversion on a win 7 machine with office 2010 i get a run-time error "75" path/file access error.

Has anyone else got this and what did you do to fix it. I have tried downloading the file again just incase it was corupted but same thing on 2 different win 7 machines. Any help would be appericiated.

I'm havng issue with it also and I can unlock the file to adjust the macros. Does anyone know how to unlock the file so we can adjust it?

I use it with Excel 2010, and it works "OK". It stops with a PRN file, but I just save the worksheet and I never miss any data.

It is not that "Marcos are Enabled", it is that Macro Security must be set to Low. The file does need to be unlocked - Macro Security is an Excel function. Find it in the "Customize" then "All Commands" and add it where you can find it.

firebirdscrambler may have some thoughts - he owns the file I host.

Find more at GHTROUT.com

thanks...i will look into my macro security settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back