Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems With Rolling Tital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatociego

Technical User
Dec 21, 2006
MX
I have an object placed on the upper portion of the screen. When putting together my rolling title, I want the text to come up to and disappear right under the object. In Premier 6.0, this was easy. The rolling area was restricted to the size and position of the text field box, i.e., if you opened the text field box halfway up the screen, the text would roll up and disappear at the top of the text box.
In PP2, not so. Regardless of where you position the text box, the text rolls all the way up and off the top of the screen. In the rolling title options, there is a box that says 'end off of screen', but it makes no difference whether this is checked or not- the text rolls up and over the top of my object.
Can this be worked out in PP2?

You could place a copy of the base video on top of the title and use a graduated image mask if you want a soft edge, or a garbage matte if a hard edge is OK, to cover the top of the scroll area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back