Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems with PSP7 brushes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spammychic

Technical User
Jun 16, 2007
US
I have PSP 7 and I'm having problems with the brushes. I know that you need to import them, but it's not an option on my menu. It says: "Import: Screen Capture, TWAIN, Digital Camera" which is very odd because I've never seen anything like that before... when I first got PSP (it was PSP 8 actually), I was having troubles with the brushes (until I figured out how to import them). I just need to know if anyone can help me and how I can get the brushes onto PSP 7. Thanks in advance.

If I remember correctly you just have to put them into a folder. You can create one specially then you have to tell PSP where to look. That's in File preferences I think.

Learn something new every day
Using Crystal 8, Oracle Database Paint Shop Pro X1 Nikon D80

The import brush feature was added in v8.
In PSP7 all you have to do is place the files in the brushes folder, that is, if the files you downloaded are compatible with this version (the extension is .jbr).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back