Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems with printing in Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeertVerhoeven

Technical User
Oct 7, 2001
BE
When I trie to print a document (problem comes with different documents) the document doesn't come right out of the printer.

The printed pages look like they are printed in "landscape" mode but printed on a normal A4 in portrait mode. In other words: I lose a peace of text on the left and the right side and the page is only filled in the middle. I already checked my printer settings but they are allright.

Is there a configuration in Notes that deals with this problem ? I 'm sure it is a problem in Notes because in other programs the printer works fine.

Thx,

Gette

One of Notes biggest limitations is it's printing capabilities. I have routinely exported information into an excel template for printing rather than using the standard notes printing. If this is a viable option for you, you can search the NotesDesigner Forum for some information on Excel and I can provide more information if you need it.

Leslie
landrews@metrocourt.state.nm.us

There are 10 types of people in the world -
those who understand binary
and
those who don't!

Hi,

Just to be sure: when you have the database open, choose file->page setup to check printing margins.

Usually this is the reason.

I almost never have problems printing in Notes, except when printing multiple page-documents. But maybe that is because I almost never print with this electronic document control system ;-)

Kind regards,

Dominik Malfait
dominik@amazingit.com

I have a user who is having problems printing html documents. The text to the right of the document is cut off. change his page setup options does not seem to help.
What should I do?

Don’t sweat it! Just do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back