Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems with OWA Exchange 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattofkt

MIS
Sep 29, 2003
US
Hi all...
I am trying to get OWA running with no luck! It looks like in IIS "Default Web Site" I accidentally deleted the path to the Exchange Virtual Server. Could someone tell me what the Path should be, and could this be the root of my problem, or would this not have anyhting to do with it. I cant even get past the user logon prompt. I think that it should be something like this:

\\.\BackOfficeStorage\chantilly.kte\???????

Also what are they for Public and Exchweb? Can I just reinstall exchange 2003(to try to start over) without losing my current settings, configutation, or mailboxes. I have tried so many things that I am not sure what the problem is. If any one can tell me the right way to do it I would appreciate it!! I followed this link step by step with no success. Thanks in advance...
Matt

stick the cd in and go down the install road and you'll get the option to sort of add/remove. You can remove OWA then readd it in.

You can't just remove OWA components, they're integrated. You can stick the CD in, run setup, and choose the reinstall option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back