Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems with my Ati x1050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizakira

Technical User
Oct 5, 2009
CU
Hello I have problems with my Ati x1050 256 mb trajet I boot very simple games such as Diablo II and shark, sometimes I get a memory dump error giving Ati, a thousand times I've installed the drivers and I could like help me thanks

What's a "trajet"? What is the exact memory dump error? What is your system or power supply manufacturer and model?

I know what a ATI X1050 is but the only thing trajet points to is a bathtub.

Skip

Hello thank you for answering the memory dump tells me something of an ati dll is atimx.dll or similarity and sometimes I restart the pc or video leaves me, I think the card is broken: (.
the power supply is the same as always a founder of 300w thanks

Install chipset drivers (latest) again...

then either install the official drivers (latest) from ATI, or install the Omega ATI drivers (for the x1050)...

see if that relieves the symptoms...

or you may be heading towards a fresh and clean install of XP...

that error is not uncommon, where drivers are corrupted or even memory failures are the cause...

Ben
"If it works don't fix it! If it doesn't use a sledgehammer..."
How to ask a question, when posting them to a professional forum.
Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes" or "no"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back