Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems with MTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceejay07

MIS
Jan 17, 2002
US
Hello All,

I was out yesterday and I got a call that my site in chicago could not communicate with my site in new jersey. Replication is definitely a problem bacause directory service message are stuck in the MTA queue. When I check in the event log, the find the following errors:

Event: 9156
A resource limit has been reached while attempting to open an association. There are no free control blocks available for network type 1. The configured count is 20. [BASE IL MAIN BASE 1 282] (10)

Event: 2186
An MTA database server error was encountered while locking an object. Called from MTA. Procedure 162. Database error code: ODXOINIU - Object does not exist. Object at fault: 06001665. [DB Server OPERATOR 23 57] (14)

Event: 9202
A sockets error 10061 on an accept() call was detected. The MTA will attempt to recover the sockets connection. Control block index: /. [BASE IL TCP/IP DRVR 8 256] (12)

Any idea what the problem could be? This is the first time this has happened. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,

CJ

Hi,

Have a look at MS Article Q264426. It's a list of knowledgebase articles on x400 Troubleshooting. If someone annoys you, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you'll be a mile away from them, and you'll have their shoes :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back