Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems with Ghost Solution Suite 1.1 Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

jburgin

IS-IT--Management
Feb 16, 2007
US
Howdy all,

We just purchased Ghost Solution Suite 1.1 and I'm trying to get all of the software figured to create an easier and more streamlined imaging plan. I'm experimenting now with the "console boot partition" and am having some problems. I made a .gho file for the boot partition with the Universal Packet Driver. I have loaded this Console Boot Partition on a test computer and it is running, I can see report lines that say "Sending status to xx.xx.xx.xx" and then Status acknowledged, it loops this information forever. However, when I go to the Ghost Console on my server, I don't see an entry pointing to this computer! when I ran the Boot Wizard, I added a machine group called "DOS Clients" and have a folder created called "Dos Clients" on the console, so I don't understand why the the console can't see this computer.

Can anybody give me some help? I apologize if my description is kind of vague, please ask any questions necessary and I'll be glad to answer them.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back