Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problems with endpoint's keyboard after remote controll

Status
Not open for further replies.

korman

IS-IT--Management
Jul 23, 2004
SK
I have Tivoli Management Framework 3.7.1., one TMR server and one node. When I install endpoint on pc with Windows XP everything is OK. But when I use Remote Controll(Tivoli Remote Control Server 3.7.1 and Tivoli Remote Control Server 3.7.1 Fixpack 1, 3.7.1-RCL-FP01) endpoint restart and it is no longer possible to use its keyboard. I can do enithing through Tivoli Remote Controll but local keyboard is no longer function.

Hello

It's one thing to have these annoying issues with the keyboard but at the same time it's good to know that you are not alone having all the problems.

We have the same problems with Dell's DRAC 4/I card with Tivoli Remote Control and would like to know who is the vendor of your H/W platform in which you are running into these issues.

Is the problem really with Tivoli or is it a combination of Dell and Tivoli as we have the same endpoint and TR control running Dell 2650 with Windows 2000 and no problems at all.

The dell servers that have problems are all runing Windows 2003 Standard Server.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back