Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems with Display Measurements 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grafixgurl

Technical User
Oct 29, 2003
US
I have the preferences set in the Display tab to inches. I have a document open and the rulers show that it is measured in inches. I went to open a New document and the Open Dialog box only shows measurements in "mm". I can still type in the dimensions for the new document in inches if I put a quotation mark after the number, but when the document opens, the measurements are still in "mm"! Anybody know what to do about this? Is it just a program bug?

If you change the display preferences when a document is open, it will only apply to that document. To make it the default behavior, simply close all documents, change the measurements to inches, and it will apply to all new documents. Existing documents will keep their own measurements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back