Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems with burning to DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dianne89

Technical User
Jun 13, 2007
TW
Hello All,

Program: Adobe Premier Pro 1x

I've just completed a project that runs 1 hour and 20 minutes and I'm having problems with burning to DVD. I find that after I burn to DVD near the very end of the video all the stills I've incorporated in the program disappear and the screen becomes black until the ending credits. This only happens near the last few seconds of the project.

I've re-booted my computer several times and exited Premier Pro to start over and I get the same results. I've also noticed that in the middle of a project, sometimes Premier pro will do all sorts of crazy things like all the stills I have will turn upside down. When I log off and then back on again, things are fine.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

my specs:
Computer: 21SG5
Shuttle XPC
Latest Chipset and audio drivers
Onboard Video (no video card)
2GB RAM
Athlon 64-3200
11GB free (2Ghz (CPU)
70 GB FREE (Scratch disks)

Try turning off Optimise Stills in your Premiere preferences.

If that doesn't fix it, you may need to reduce the size of your source pictures on the Premiere timeline to closer to, but not below, project frame size - with due allowance for any zooming in your might be doing.

Hi Arkribie,

Thanks for the reply. I checked my preferences for this and I couldn't find it.

Could you walk me through how exactly to turn this function off. I couldn't find this option in "preferences".

In case I gave you the wrong program, I'm using Premiere Pro 7.0 (or 1x)

Thanks.
Dianne

Sorry - bad memory. It is under Project/Project Settings/Video Rendering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back