Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems using the VACDN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjs222

Technical User
Aug 17, 2011
US
I am now trying to program in the access over the new PRI to CISCO. I have programed in the Trunk Groups Dch 202 and Bch 203, access code *30. All that look good, but then I go to use VACDN for X5730 or X8299 (to DSTNO 100 = *30) the display says DENIED or if I call over the FIPN it says Invalid Number. It seems to me the feature for VACDN is not turned on. Even if I take out the *30 and replace it with a valid Ext like 5764, it does the same thing.

Anyway, no matter what I put in DSTNO and VACDN, it will not forward as it should. How do you turn on the VACDN feature? Or is there something else I should be looking at?

I am missing something, can you help?

That is 601 and it's in every COS 0-63

Ok, I got it to work. But I did some test calls this morning. Everything looks good but caller ID from the outside. I can get the 4 digits both way accross the PRI. But when I call from any outside number, my cell, from a transferred call or from the my office phone, dialing 9+XXX-XXX I get “From Unknown Number” on the CISCO phone. Is there something I need to turn on in the F9600? Or is the a CISCO problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back