Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems receiving calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickotrompke

Technical User
Aug 29, 2003
US
My client report that he has 3 customers who when they call his office on the main number they get a fast busy. The customers are located in 3 different area codes within the same state as my client. Service is provided by a full
PRI. During testing and monitoring the pri has never been max `d out. When given a different DID to call the comes in fine. While asking the customer to call the main number I don't see the incoming call in the active call. This has only been reported by these 3 customers.
We are working with an IPO 500 4.1

could be a routing problem on the CO side, who is the line provider (or if LD calling the LD provider) for these 3 customers. Sometimes they don't route the calls properly and then they have to fix it, nothing you can do and the callers have to put in a service call with their line provider.

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS

If you can't be good, be good at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back