Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems MIMS with WebService on C# .NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyDavid2009

Programmer
Jul 6, 2009
PE
I developed an application in C # with WebService. Everything is fine when working with only one session, but by making a connection with MIMS at the same instant in 2 different sessions MINCOM the crashes. Any suggestions?. I'm using version 4.16.64

JeremyDavid:

My company was attempting to do the same thing. I'm assuming that you're using MIMSX.DLL and running on IIS.

If we had only one app running at any given time, we had no issues - it was only when we had a second process occur that the app would cause problems. Our problem was that the web service would essentially hang and we had to reboot the server in order to get it to process again.

If this is a similiar issue, please let me know. I can try to assist, but we too have not been able to get it to work.

Hi

Did you guys manage to get the MIMSX.DLL working on an IIS Web Server? Like NESWalt commented, on single threaded requests it seems fine, but as soon as multiple requests (more than 3 in parallel) occur to the web server, it begins to hang.

It seems like orphan tpagent processes occur. Do you know if Mincom has resolved this? We are currently using the MIMSX.dll file version 2.1.9.2

Any help/input would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back