Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problems CPY command in LD 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhlopez

Technical User
Jan 3, 2002
CO
When I duplicate an extension with LD 20 and commando CPY, I have a problem and is that the TN of the new extension is with problems and I must to create a new DN with a new TN because the other is bad, somebody has passed

Not quite sure what you mean..but... when you use the Copy feature on a phone.. You need to provide a new Unused TN and a New Unused DN or the copy feature won't work. Every other features are copied over. Make sure if the phone you are copying has other keys assigned to change them to..it will not automatically change roll over or bounce lines for you.

Good Luck

Rick
-=Rick Cruz=-

make sure when you copy the TN to the phone you copied that it is a digital/analog phone getting a digital/analog TN. I dont believe you can copy a analog TN to a digital phone and vice versa.

hope this helps

ride98red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back