Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with TN464GP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skipclarin

Technical User
Dec 22, 2004
US
I installed 2 TN464GP's and 2 TN464HP's into a trunk group for our new generation CTI. Both the TN464HP's failed and had to be reseated. Has anyone out there had this problem or know of a problem with these cards?
I would appreciate any comments that any of you may have.
Thanks,
Skip

The above link may be of some help to you. Here you can make sure the software load you are running will support these packs. I would also check the firmware version and possibly upgrade to the version that is listed here. Read the "read me" files for the compatibility issues.

Happy holidays

Mikey

I am vindicated. I took the bad card out and replaced it with a known good card. That card also did not work. I busied the trunk and moved the known good card to a different slot and reprogrammed the trunk group. then released the trunk group. Still the card did not come up. I took the suspected bad card and put it into a different trunk group and it came up and is still running in that group. They rebooted the CTI servers and all the trunk groups came up. Just as soon as that trunk group took a little traffic the same card went down again.
It is not me. It is the CTI Server.

Anybody else hear of that problem? Do the newest generation of CTI servers have a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back