Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with showing an scrollbar correctly the first time an obout:Grid displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylgty

Programmer
Nov 30, 2014
ES
I've an application where an obout:Grid is not displayed until a button is pressed which has the effect of loading data in the grid.

I've done that by introducing the obout Grid into a Panel (either in an obshow:panel or in an asp:panel) which is invisible until the key is pressed, when pressed panel is set to visible and obout:Grid displays accordingly.

Problem is that when it makes that change horizontal scrollbar of the obout:Grid is not displayed due to the change of the panel from invisible to visible, once grid if showing if I press again the button the scrollbar is shown as it should.

I've checked that it's panel fault as if I set it to visible from the beginning with the grid displaying still no results, scrollbar is shown correctly first time the button is pressed.

Any idea on how to solve this? Maybe another type of Panel can do the display correctly... Although I don't expect much considering that two of them already can't do that, and mperhaps there's also a way to not showing the grid until it has results without using a panel, but I don't find any.

I hope you can help me with this. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back