Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Report Based on Cross Tab Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbt1234

Technical User
Jun 25, 2004
US
I have a report that uses a cross tab query to assemle it's data. Each entry has a week beginning date and I use that as the header for the cross tab. Because the report was built using the data that was in the table at the time the headers for the report are the week beginning dates that came from the cross tab. The problem is the fact that the week beginning dates are always changing and the report's references are still looking for the orginial week beginning dates. I would like to be able to make the report find these week beginning dates and keep the report updated without me having to manually change the report each time a week beginning date no longer has data associated with it.

Thanks in advance,
pbt1234

Check faq703-5466 and repurpose it from month increments to weeks.

Duane MS Access MVP
[green]Ask a great question, get a great answer.[/green] [red]Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.[/red]
[green]Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.[/green]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back