Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with printing in ACCESS 2000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmals

Technical User
Oct 8, 2002
US
I have created a report in access. I am having trouble printing this report. Sometimes it works when i go into print preview, and print from there. Other times it will print 5 out of 15 pages, or go to 16 of 15 pages and not print everything and i will get errors on the last few pages. I have tried the following things:
-going to design view and printing from there.
-not even opening the program and just right clicking and printing.
-i even tried to publish it to excel to see if that would work. - it didn't, b/c it wouldn't allow division by zero
- i also tried to publish it to word, that worked, but i had problems with the way things looked in columns, if the column was empty, the whole row would be shifted to the left. so then i tried to copy and paste it into excel, and that didn't work either...

thanks for all your help!!!
schmals[ponytails]

You might have a problem with the drivers used for the printer. Sometimes conflicting printer drivers will cause odd things in printing. Try installing another driver for the printer. Also watch to see what other programs are open when it acts up. If it has a captured printer port, another program may try to override what your printing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back