Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

problem with paging button on m2616

Status
Not open for further replies.

aec106

MIS
Jul 19, 2007
US
does anyone know how i can program a paging button on my switchboards m2616 phone. normally we just dial 81 to page. we have meridian opt11 system.

Add a KEY to the phone like this (letter for letter, after the KEY and KEY number)

HOT D 2 81

A good idea is to set the TFD Timer on the route so that nobody holds the paging system up if theuy forget to hang up.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

gene: the man doesn't understand hot d 2, think he can find tfd timer on a pag route?

he would need to out the trunk and the route, put it back in as a cot, then he could change the tfd from default.. tfd is the best thing thay ever happened to paging trunks.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I figered nobody would know if it was PAG, COT, WAT or just a station side with DN 81 ... So HOT D was the only thing that would work in all cases.

But maybe the TFD was stretching it :)

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back