Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Problem with Pagemaker and PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

gchin

Programmer
Jan 27, 2007
US
I am using PM 6.5 and Acrobat 6.0 on WinXP Pro. On a 7 page document 3 of the pages contain a black box at the bottom of the page, obscurring the text. Has any one else had this problem? Thanks

Regular Acrobat is troublesome on some programs. I found a FREE program to create PDF's from just about any program. It's called PRIMO and it is FREE and works beautifully. Try Google to see if you can find it and download it.

I appreciate that it is some time since you posted your problem, did the suggested solution work. It is some time since I visited the site, and was looking for something else when I spotted your problem.
When I had a similar problem I found that the box only appeared if I had some underlined text, by changing to normal text and adding the rule seperately the box disappeared
SOG61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back